Monday, September 1, 2008

EOTD: CAT eyes

I couldn't think of clever name. I was going to put "Tiger eyes" but they aren't even tiger eyes. The only reason I thought of that was because when I emailed Mister Biggs the picture he called me and said," Nice Tiger eyes, you ain't in Las Vegas." There was definite sarcasm in his voice. VERY FUNNY MISTER. Anyways, this was definitely spurr of the moment. I'm really supposed to be doing homework but between make up and America's Next Top Model, I can't help but be distracted, it's ADD I tell you. When my mom saw me, (mind you I only had it on one eye) she was all," Why does half your face look like a cat!" & you know, I didn't really have any inspiration or an intention with this look, and now that I take a better look at it, it does look cat-ish. Maybe something on the broadway show CATS. I hope you ladies like it!



LOL don't know what I was thinking here. I was just having FUN ;] I changed it up a couple times

What I used:

UDPP
Simply Naturals Piggie- 24k gold
La Femme e/s-#29
Simply Naturals Piggie- Sour Apple
VS Gel Liner-Black
& I lost the box for the lashes but I know they're one of Ardell's Fashion Lashes



I just trimmed her hair ;] & the layers in the front! What do you guys think?

11 comments:

You have some amazing skills for that make up girl! hahaha, I wouldn't dare trying out that stuff, even in the comforts of my own home.
Your girl looks gorgeous btw. Her hair looks fabulous like yours, and she has such pretty BIGGGG eyes!! I'm SO JEALOUS. Hahahah.

THANKS Donna, you're so sweeet ;] My lil manga baby!

yeah gotta agree with Donna u got skills girl

and ur daughter is so cute, guess she got it from her momma hehehe

Hiya Jessica.

Wow that haircut looks professional.

I have been reading your blog for a while and I wanna add you to my blog roll if you dont mind. Add me back if you like.

Jennifer L- Thanks girl ;]

Aprecia-I love your name! & thanks for stopping by! Appreciate it, and no I don't mind at all, I've added you to my blogroll as well ;]

I just had to say this before you made a new entry. Your EYEBROWS LOOK AMAZING. What's the secret?! I was never an over plucker and I'm not sure what to do with them right now, so they're just kinda... there, but what do I need to do to make them look so perfect like yours!

Actually, I just need one that fits my face, whatever that may be. Hahah. Just wanted to tell you that it is, very, very, fabulous.

Thanks Donna! What a coinky dink I'm just about to post a tut on my eyebrows ;] But yea, that means a lot to me, I work on hard on my eyebrows!!

your daughter is precious! love the cat eyes!

hey, i just randomly got onto your blog from the asian beauty blog forums and i just wanted to say ive enjoyed your entries, you have the nicest hair style and your daughter is the cutesssst.