So yesterday, I went to meet a friend for Korean BBQ and as I was leaving I got a text to meet up at a different time -____- annoying much, YES. Blessing in disguise, HELL YES.
& yes, I know it looks like chucks lost a fight to a bedazzler.
$1.99 & I ain't lyin! ISN'T IT CUTE. YES I know these things came out a bajillion years ago but I wasn't gonna pay $10-15 for a piece of metal to hold up my purse when I can just steal someone's chair or make my boyfriend hold it ('cause isn't that what they're for? holding purses & buyin' em! JK they're for pissing us of 90% of the time & drawing us back in the other 10%) Anyways, I got the lady bug cause I love 'em and they're supposedly good luck ;) & a girl needs all the luck she can get!
& to top it off $10 All You Can Eat KBBQ...
Artesia, CA 90701-7040