Monday, July 11, 2011

Haati Chai Haul- Rings






My friend Alex has this ring obsession and happened to show me Haati Chai by Stella Simona's site and was telling me how badly he wanted one. Since his birthday was coming and they were 50% off, I decided to put in an order for him. As I was browsing through her Facebook page, I was pretty amazed at the type of the jewelry Stella Simona was making. They are custom pieces that she makes herself & sells them through Haati Chai by Stella Simona, which is her blogspot. Along with the rings I purchased, she has a dozen other custom rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, head pieces, nose rings, etc. They all look so amazing but the question is, which one is best for you? Below you will see the rings I purchased, which were the Mehndhi Rings in rose gold & silver and the Haati Luck Ring. The Mehndi Rings are $45 each & the Haati Luck Ring is $49 each. Yeah they're a little pricey but they're one of a kind investment pieces. Oh the best part about them is, they're ADJUSTABLE! Yayyy that means skinny or pudgy fingers will fit without sizing issues. Hooray! That's what really drew me in because uhh.. obviously my fingers aren't exactly skinny & it's hard for me to find cute rings that fit. The only gripe I have about my ring would be the luck ring... one of the pieces fell off on the first day & Stella said she would fix it for me if brought it in. Hopefully I'll be able to get that done but other than that... no complaints. The pieces are really pretty & they will fit all of your fingers. There's really no right or wrong way to wear them, it's all up to you. Lovin' these Indian inspired pieces :)


Just a quick tip, seems like they do have a lot of sales on different items so if you're interested you can see all the great deals on Facebook. Oh, also don't forget to follow me on Twitter!





Mehndi Ring in Rose Gold



Mehndi Ring in Silver


Haati Luck Ring









Since I went there myself to pick up the rings, I decided to sneak a pic of some of her accessories -- Super cute!












0 comments: