Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Product Review: VS Mosaic e/s "Sultry" & FOTD


Overall: 4 out of 5

So in my previous post, one of the things I purchased was this Mosaic e/s. Now I worked for VS for over a year and HAD ALL their make up but I didn't purchase this because I was so into colorful stuff I totally disregarded the neutral side of things and I really don't have that many shades of gray. This is semi-sheer as you'll see in the picture below, but what the picture didn't show was that the darkest color is a bit shimmery, it looks pretty matte in the picture. Also they look a little brown but they're really more on the olive side! Anyways, on to the review!

(I was going to do a review on some lip gloss but that will be another day)

The packaging is absolutely to die for, sleek black plastic casing with some hot pink detail! The product itself is pretty good, I'm just more of a pigment girl. It is a bit sheer but overall I liked it and I think it did the job ;] They have a pretty good selection of other Mosaic eyeshadows. I think this Mosaic e/s is a good day to night palette because they have pretty neutrals that can be easily made more dramatic with the darker e/s ;] One of the pros was that it came with a mirror so it's pretty much a compact so it's good for touch ups during the day and the cons would be that it's sheer so if you were looking for something super dramatic, I don't think this is for you. But for beginners and people who like to keep it neutral, this would be perfect ;] The reason this didn't get a 5 out of 5 was just because it was a little sheer for me and took me awhile to make it as dramatic as I wanted it.







My outfit ;] & my HUUUUGE earring which I love!

5 comments:

cool review n i luv ur blog. you are so pretty!

I'm digging the Victoria Secret's mosaic palette. It looks gorgeous on you! :)

I might have to check this palette out. You can pull off any look and always look gorgeous! =)