Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays! Don't forget yourself

Happy Holidays Fellow Bloggers! With all the holiday hustle and bustle, there's always one person we always seem to leave out, ourselves! Yes, 'tis the season to be giving but you should also be able to spoil yourself a little because you've been through so much this year. I know I did a little splurging and got a little something for myself. I stopped by Sephora and got:





Sephora Bronzer Bora Bora ($16)
Verdict: Not very pigmented, def have to use too much in order for some color to show. Next time, I'd pass.

Smashbox High Definition Concealer ($18)

Yeah, $18 for this small tube may sound pricey but it works SO WELL! I had this pimple on my cheek that my BareMinerals wasn't able to cover up but wow this did the job. After I tried it on, I had a very hard time relocating that pimple. It just disappeared, and that's what I like to see.




NARS Super Orgasm Lip Gloss ($24)

I read some reviews about it saying how it's "so pink" but I feel like there's just enough color to glam up your look. This gloss actually stays on my lips for a while without having to reapply often. You can also wear it night & day, and I also believe it's one of their best selling glosses for a reason.


Philosophy- Purity Made Simple (16 oz-$32)
This is my go-to cleanser of all time because it helps w. my acne & removing make up all in one bottle! This is definitely an investment because with just a dime sized drop, it removes all the dirt from your pores & all the make up. Now I have combination skin (oily t-zone, dry cheeks) & this stuff is great because my cheeks don't get dried out more & there is much less shine on my t-zone. If you don't want to invest $32, try their 3oz bottle for $10. It is still a bit pricey for so little, but in this case, a little goes a very long way! I gave this up for a little bit because it was so expensive, but now that I'm reunited I don't think I can leave it again.