Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Here are a few of my favorite things...

So here are just some random favorites of mine, they are absolute necessities in my life!

  • Herb moistened face mask
  • Can be bought at Mitsuwa, Marukai, Japanese .98 store
  • Not for the replacement of your normal face cleansing regimen.
  • Smells awesome and leaves your face feeling refreshed, clean & brand spankin' new!
  • I love the glow it gives my face after use.
  • Not the cheapest but it's about .99 per face mask if not more. 
  • Shouldn't be used more than 1-2x a week.
  • Comes in 2 scents, aloe vera & cucumber
  • Comes in cleansing wipes & makeup remover wipes
  • Only $1 per each packet of 30 wipes! SWEET!
  • Available at the Dollar Depot & maybe just maybe at your local .99 cents store
  • Works great, both the cleansing wipes and make up remover wipes cleanse and remove make up at the same time
  • This baby is not cheap & is about $100 a POP. To be perfectly exact, 1.7 oz. OUCH!
  • A little goes a long way and moisturizes without overly greasing my face & evens skin tone. Leaves a soft, cashmere appearance on skin.
It's very creamy and goes on very smooth. Because it is so expensive I usually use this more when my skin is really dry (during the winter) or when I have a special day/night and I want my skin looking it's best.
  • Vaseline Intensive Care for Healthy Hands & Nails 
  • An absolute MUST for me. I don't like having dry hands and this definitely does the job, especially after using a sanitizer which sometimes can be very drying to the hands because of the alcohol content
  • Banana Boat's Summer Color in Light-Medium
  • Really gives a nice touch of health to skin without looking overly baked. Especially handy during the winters when it becomes a little more difficult to maintain your tan.
  • I personally don't like my "natural" tan but love the tan summer color gives me !



with flash

without


 
 

MMM see the difference!? Isn't it amaze balls?
 











 

0 comments: