So here are just some random favorites of mine, they are absolute necessities in my life!
- Herb moistened face mask
- Can be bought at Mitsuwa, Marukai, Japanese .98 store
- Not for the replacement of your normal face cleansing regimen.
- Smells awesome and leaves your face feeling refreshed, clean & brand spankin' new!
- I love the glow it gives my face after use.
- Not the cheapest but it's about .99 per face mask if not more.
- Shouldn't be used more than 1-2x a week.
- Comes in 2 scents, aloe vera & cucumber
- Comes in cleansing wipes & makeup remover wipes
- Only $1 per each packet of 30 wipes! SWEET!
- Available at the Dollar Depot & maybe just maybe at your local .99 cents store
- Works great, both the cleansing wipes and make up remover wipes cleanse and remove make up at the same time
- This baby is not cheap & is about $100 a POP. To be perfectly exact, 1.7 oz. OUCH!
- A little goes a long way and moisturizes without overly greasing my face & evens skin tone. Leaves a soft, cashmere appearance on skin.
- Vaseline Intensive Care for Healthy Hands & Nails
- An absolute MUST for me. I don't like having dry hands and this definitely does the job, especially after using a sanitizer which sometimes can be very drying to the hands because of the alcohol content
- Banana Boat's Summer Color in Light-Medium
- Really gives a nice touch of health to skin without looking overly baked. Especially handy during the winters when it becomes a little more difficult to maintain your tan.
- I personally don't like my "natural" tan but love the tan summer color gives me !
|MMM see the difference!? Isn't it amaze balls?|