Monday, September 15, 2008

FOTD: Egyptian Green & HAUL

I really liked the way the green turned out on my friend, Connie, so I wanted to try it out on myself ;] & you better believe I went shopping with my giftcard + some other stuff ;]


Almost ready...

Close up!
Ok now I'm ready!!


Back of my outfit! What's up with the bra strap!

What I used:

Face:
Silk Natural's in "Buttery Gold"
Clinique Concealer in "Medium"
Mac Fix +
L'Oreal Rich e/s in "Chocolate" for contour
Ulta blush (Don't know the name it came in a palette)

Eyes:
Simply Naturals Piggie- Egypt & Coal Black & 24k
VS Gel Liner- Black
Ardell's Demi Wispies

Lips:
NYX Round Lipstick in "Orange Soda"
Borghese Lipgloss in "Latte"


My haul ;]
From Victoria's Secret I got:
(Left to right) Silky e/s in "Get Lucky", Lip Stain "Celebutante", Mosaic e/s in "Sultry", Lipgloss Duo in "Beige", and Brilliant Lip Shine in "Rock Me"

From Sephora:
Smashbox Camera Ready Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 in "Light"

I will be doing formal reviews with swatches on these and will probably break them up into posts so that there isn't so much going on. I know that I am sometimes lazy to put what I used on my FOTD's but I promise I will try to stop being a lazy butt and put up what I use!

9 comments:

I'm digging the Victoria's Secret Mosaic eyeshadow palette! :) By the way, I have to say the green looks great on you. It probably has to be the best look on you so far! :)

Alyssa- Thanks!

Christiana Divine- Thanks for stopping by & I love green toooo ;]

Found your blog off ABB and I love your looks and your blog is great! Keep blogging! I wrote you a personal email regarding a question I had, did you geti t?

Hey Cassy ;] Thanks for stopping by and I DID recieve it, I just checked my email. But I am responding as we speak ;]

the back of the dress is so beautiful!

You are sooo pretty! love the eyemakeup...xxx