Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SHOP 'TILL I DROP..[PICTURE HEAVY]

OR run out of money =x same difference.


I got my $75 refund debit card from at&t from my b l a c k b e r r y. Which is wierd because my blackberry broke and they gave me $250 credit for it, so I got the i p h o n e but they still sent me my refund back. It must be l u c k haha.

So I went to Westminster Mall today, not intending to buy anything, just went to the bank and all...When I see Best Buy across the way from the bank so I f i g u r e d I'd see if they had any cases for my i p h o n e. D I S A P P O I N T E D. Too e x p e n s i v e and not even nice. I looked to the left and I see this bag and I'm like "wow that's really cute! and it's betsy johnson..wait..am I in bestbuy?" I wasn't lost, I really was in Best Buy, and low and behold designer bags by the cellphone a c c e s s o r i e s.

I took pictures for p r o o f..hehe. It's only camera phone so it aint all that or nothing.




(Best Buy is going Macy's or what?)

& since they didn't have anything and I had some time to kill with the mall right infront of me calling my name. I gave in to t e m p t a t i o n and told myself I would just "look around" I go inside and the f i r s t thing I see is "helen's beauty supply" I love checking out different beauty supply stores cause they carry some pretty cool things. Sometimes NYX lipsticks! But there was no NYX in this one. & in most of the beauty supply stores, I get d i s a p p o i n t e d cause it's more hair stuff. But this one didn't disappoint! I was so a m a z e d like a kid in the candy store. One of the first ones I noticed was "Le Femme." I've read a lot about people ordering it online. The "Le Femme" line wasn't just in one place it was kind of all over, so while i was persuing I'd be suprised to see more of it. They had everything "La Femme" but I decided to get 2 e/s in blue shades just because I really don't have much blue eyeshadow and I thought they were pretty. Also they had a massive collection of eyelashes like I've never seen before! I was in heaven! But I didn't buy any eyelashes because I have too many and how many pairs of lashes does a pair of eyes need?


La Femme everywhere!!

Eyelash HEAVEN ;]

I thought about you DONNA and our lil convo about our puffy eyes haha. (excuse my groddy lookin' nail)

I've been looking for this EVERYWHERE!

This looks..conspicuous. hmm..

The "Le Femme" e/s I bought ;]


Then I ended up passing by one of those cell phone accessories booth and made nice with the girl working there. It goes to show you that making nice goes a long way. The case was originally $12 & the screen protector $5 & even that sounds pretty decent priced to me but she gave them both to me for $10. YAY!

Doesn't it look pretty?

OK right when I thought what luck I was having today I see claires was having a sale. They had a section where if the item was originally $10 and under you could get it for a $1. A FRIGGIN $1. Suprisingly I didn't go too crazy. I got a bracelet, 2 pairs of earrings and since my friend Tina LOVES clutches, I GOT HER TWO! Good friend? sure.. Bargain hunter? HECK YA!


& when my luck couldn't get anybetter..I stumble across this store called,"CLUE." Now I've been wanting a peacoat, I have one but it's a bit long and it cost me a pretty penny ;[ The cheapest I've seen any peacoats were at F21 for $49.99 but this store had them for $15, NO LIE! I got 2! and I got a cute short sleeve sweater for $10.



I basicly used my refund card and still have money to spare! If only everyday could be like this ;]

Oh what a day, what a day ;]

9 comments:

HEy girl! W00t thanks for the eye serum mention thing hahaha. Let me know after you've used it, how it is. Is the model in a bottle thing similar to Mac's Fix+? How much was it?

That white coat looks fabulous btw... especially for only $15!!!!!

haha your welcome!! i haven't tried any of the stuff out yet but i'll let you know when i do!

Nice bargains! I doubt my local BestBuy carry desinger bags. Btw, nice banner.

That's the first best buy I ever saw that carried them, it was wierd. I was kind of skeptical about the banner, thought it might be a bit straining to the EYE!But thanks ;]

Jess

I love ur blog so far!! Holy crap i got the same peacoat for 15 :(
U catch the best deals. Which forever 21 did u go to?

U got really pretty lashes. WHich brand do u use mostly?

Hi Jen!

Thanks so much! I go to the forever 21 at the Los Cerritos Center & Westminster Mall. I like Westminster a lot. They have more "self owned" stores that carry really cute stuff! My favorite lashes of all time is Ardell's "Babies" & my second favorite is Ardell's "Demi-Wispies" Thanks for being so sweet and for stopping by and reading my blog ;]

Thanks for answering my question.

No promblem, your blog is well written and entertaining. Dont stop writing

Jen

Thanks Jen, that means a lot to me ;]

hi,thanks for sharing information.very usefulll for me.i have too information here All Tutorial For Make Up .have tutorial how to apply smokey eyes,eye shadow,shape your eyebrows and many more..i hope can sharing info for you all beautifull girl..thanks.