Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LOVE, LIFE, & DRAMA! OH & SHOES ;]

So this entry is a product of BOREDOM and because writing really relaxes me and this is the first night in a while where I didn't have homework hit me like a ton of bricks. Basicly, life right now is going good, everything is getting back on track..sort of. So..who's just as confused about boys as much as I am ;[ Me and mister biggs have been together for almost 3 years. We lived together all last year together and it's so wierd because..I already know how he's going to act to things, what he's gonna say..I mean when I conversate with him, I could probably finish his sentences. That's how well I know my bubba..SO WHY IN THE WORLD DON'T I GET HIM!? I don't even know why the heck we argue sometimes. -.-* Tell me I'm not the only one who doesn't understand her hubby. Our logic is just polar opposites sometimes. ;[ I feel like the things that are common sense to me are not common sense to him. Things that he thinks are bad, I don't. And what peeves me the MOST are DOUBLE STANDARDS. Ok I don't think I want to even get started on that. HAHA It probably wouldn't be in my best interest, considering he might stumble across this. He knows that I have a blog but I doubt he reads it..or..does he? hmm..it's just wierd how high and low we can be in a matter in seconds. One second we'll talk about getting married and the next were talking smack to each other about to claw each other to death! It was our 28 months last..whenever the 21st was and I miss when we were living together and we would go out or buy each other something. Now I just buy him something online and send it to him. This month he bought me my books for school! So he definitely has his sweet side. He spoils meee ;] I just wish he understood me a little more on an emotional level. Freakin' boys.


So another thing that has really been bothering me is...SCHOOL. I'm still undecided on my major. poo.


Atleast theres one happy thing about this post. SHOES. Theres nothing a nice pair of shoes can't fix! I was too lazy to go take pictures of the ones I bought and edit them and upload them here. SO I just took these pictures off the handy dandy internet!

mister biggs bought me these steve madden ankle boots.


I got these, they're more scrunchy looking and I don't know if you can tell but they're gray not black. I have so many boots! I'm ready for winter! & when I have time I MUST show you guys some great steve madden gladiator wedges I bought! THE CUTEST..but sort of painful. I need some flat gladiators.

Tomorrow.. I have circuit training...I can't wait for my body to get toned. Now if I can just quit with the midnight snacks...

6 comments:

cute booties

oh girl i can totally understand regarding u and ur boy, my bf and I have been dating for 5 years and have lived together when we went to college together. we get long great... just like u we can finish each other sentences, but sometimes when we fight all hell breaks loose. I think it's because we both have very stubborn personalities, so don't worry your not the only one.


hope u don't mind i added u to my blogroll, ur really pretty by the way

Hey girl! Nice to know I'm not the only one! And wow 5 years! Congrats LOL. And I'll be adding you as well sweety!

we all have our ups and downs in a relationship, but they say that your relationship is healthy if you have about 5 good things per bad thing. If the ratio starts getting lower then you may have a relationship on the rocks and it might get a little harder, but remember how much you've gone through with your guy and if it's really worth fighting!

anyway, I generally go out and buy clothes so I could wear the next day or something, but lately, I've been out buying stuff preparing myself for the upcoming season. I don't know what it is about boots and sweaters but mmm! I'm ready to wear some skank short sweater dresses and pair them with some hot high heel boots! LOL

Yea...me and mister bigs have some pretty good times..i gota keep that in mind when he's being a jerk =x WOOSAH!!

OH MAN this girl! If I rocked something like that, my boyfriend would keel me. Ok maybe not, but he'd probably think I was up to something LOL.

I've been with my bf for over 3 years as well and I completely understand what you mean by 'the things that are common sense to you are not to him'. I question that all the time. Like, why doesn't he freakin get it? Whenever we fight, it gets super frustrating. But I honestly think that men are just wired differently than women. And you just need to find it in you to be patient so that you can explain your perspective to him. So girl, you're definitely not the only one. We all feel ya.

It took me awhile to figure out my major. So don't sweat it. Just figure out what you're interested in first and if anything, get a major that is pretty general, so that you can work in multiple fields. For me, I graduated with a Communications and Publishing degree and I can do so much with it. If I want, I can do boardcasting, PR, print, and still have the option of getting into Business. I suggest that you don't go into Sciences, cause the field is too limiting. Hopefully you don't have a love for science! And never force yourself to do something you don't love. It will never work out. Gluck!

Cute grey boots. I love boots too! I have quite a few pair of boots but I always want more. Show us your gladiator wedges soon.

Yea I try to be patient. But I just don't understand how COMMON sense is not understood. Like is MY common sense really..UNCOMMON? haha, but when I talk to my girlfriends about it they understand. Sometimes I start to think that even PLAIN OLD ENGLISH in the most LAMENS terms is misinterpreted in the most wierd way in his eyes and it's totally opposite from what my intention of saying it was. SIGH. As for my major, I always felt like I was more of a creative person but I really don't want to major in liberal arts! But science is definitely not my thing, and anything in the medical field I cannot do. Sick people make me SICK, to my stomach. =X I'm just going with the flow right now I just hope I can really figure out what I want to do soon.

& I love shoes, addicted is an understatement lol, but I'll definitely post the gladiators soon.