Saturday, August 23, 2008

my skin regimen

I generally have nice skin so I'm not very strict with my skin regimen. Most of the time I just take my pond's make up removing wipes, swipe it across my face and VOILA! Off to bed I go. But I do like to take care of my skin, bc if I don't now, I know it'll kick me in the butt later when I'm older. So here we go!




This is my bare, butt nekid face ;[ As you can see, my face is lighter than my neck, wierd I KNOW.

In the morning:

I wash my face with Neutrogena's Oil Free Acne Wash
Moisturize with a beeswax moisturizer diluted with pearl cream.

Simple right?


At night:

Wipe make up off with Pond's make up removing wipes. [most of the time, that's the end of the regimen.]
When I'm not that tired, I'll go the extra mile by washing my face again with Neutrogena.
Afterwards, I'll put some witch hazel on a cotton ball and dab it on my face, like a toner.
Depending if I have a pimple comming out not, I'll put ZAP ZYT, it dries the sucker right off.
Then I'll apply my clinique moisturizer liberally all over face and neck.

So there you have it! I generally like to keep my regimen simple, I believe less is more. My face is not a science experiment!

I hope you guys get inspired by some of the things I've used, and try them out and see if it works for you. Please remember, just because it works for me doesn't mean it'll work for you. This is all based on what my skin seems to get a long with.

7 comments:

i was wondering how do dilute the pearl cream since it's so thick, do u dab on ur face first then put the moisterizer??

thanks

I put moisturizer all over my face but I don't rub it till I put the pearl cream on! I think it illuminates my skin without making me look ashy! I've gotten so many compliments on my skin when I go bare face with just pearl cream. I really don't know the correct way but I that's just the way I feel works best for me!

My face is lighter than my neck too, nothing bronzer can't fix lol. I honestly think it's either an Asian thing or it's cause I use a lot of SPF products.

My skin used to be flawless and I never used to take care of it. Now that I'm aging, my skin is dying on me so I try to take care of it as much as I can. It can get frustrating trying to find products though cause my skin's pretty sensitive.

ME TOO. I never took care of my skin and now I think it's biting me in the butt cause I'll have some issues with my skin once in a while. It's not nearly as bad as others but it's still not the same as it was before ;[ My skin is pretty sensitive. I used this toner once and got afreaking RASH on my face, I wanted to DIE! haha. So I'm pretty skeptical about introducing new things to my face, for fear of a horrible rash!

But your skin looks good girl!

Thanks for sharing your routine.

my face is darker than my neck.