Wednesday, December 8, 2010

living in the lap of luxury...

                                                       OCCASIONALLY!
                                 Jimmy Choo Nappa Clutch, you are ALL MINE!
I don't live luxuriously but an occasional whiff of luxury crack and a stroll down the fab lane is like a breath of fresh air. We live our lives like robots, doing the usual 9-5  or school, just to get by, just to be average joes! Just cause life drags doesn't mean my feet have to. I'm gonna strut through life with swagger and paint the town red when the world is black and white. Maybe, just maybe, I'm a semi-shopaholic but never have I ever put my addiction before my priorities. But I digress, I got this bad boy last weekend ;) Mr. Bigs bought it for me as a birthday present. 






0 comments: