Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DOUBLE RANT: FAKERY

Fakery:

(wordreference.com's definition)
adjective not genuine. noun a person or thing that is not genuine. verb
  • 1 forge or counterfeit (something).
    ■ pretend to feel or suffer from (an emotion or illness).
  • 2 (fake someone out) N. Amer. informal trick or deceive someone
(my definition)

  • to bake more fakecakes than a hollywood plastic surgeon.
    & what is a fakecake?  I know you're thinkin' of Nicki Minaj's fake cakes & no, not a fake ass but it does take a FAKE ASS to make a fakecake. In otherwards, fake lies used to "CAKE" up one's life.
 Just kidding. But no seriously, just agree ;)



 I'll make this short and sweet cause of the previous rant but I just had to say something about it. I know ladies, it's y'alls blogs and you can say whatever the hell you want to but just be wary of the day someone who knows you in real life stumbles upon your blog, hopefully you won't come off distasteful or worse--FAKE. I'm glad that all the girls I've stumbled across on blogger have so far seemed to be very warm, welcoming, down to earth and classy ladies, PLEASE STAY THAT WAY FOREVER <3


You might have the whole "blogworld" ooh-ing and aaah-ing at this super cool alter ego you've created on your blog but I know the truth ;) I won't burn you on here 'cause I'm not like that.



0 comments: