Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bloggers Editor's POTD & RANT!


HIP HIP HOORAY!
Any good recognition is really heart warming..even if it's not a big deal, it's still KIND OF a big deal, to me atleast!!!






I do want to apologize for my lack of posts! But I have lots of posts underway and video ideas, so stay tuned <3 & I truly do appreciate any of you who still stick by me and continue to read and give positive feedback even though, sometimes I am non existent..boo!

                                   

5 comments:

Hi Staygor! Congratulations on being a featured Blogger of the day, on the front page! You deserve it for your wonderful blog!

Wow Jessica! Congratulation on being featured on the home page of Bloggers! Loved your "AVATAR" and BLOG!

you should feel bad for not keepin up!!! hehehehehe <3 congrats papi!