Tuesday, June 21, 2011

FOLEY + CORINNA = LOVE


FOLEY + CORINNA

Never heard of them? WHAT!?
Ok maybe you have, maybe you haven't. But just in case you haven't,  Foley + Corinna is the shiz to my cheese whiz, yeah I SAID IT. They're a designing duo from New York that created an affordable (ish) line of bags and clothes. I wouldn't go as far to say AFFORDABLE but it's certainly not gonna cost you your first born child like the super high end but let's just put it this way..if coach is affordable to you, then this bag is DEFINITELY affordable.


Can I just say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!?
I am honestly not a 2-in-1 type of girl. I like my shampoo and conditioner separate thank you very much. But this bag is GORJESS :)







 SO RANDOM! BUT....



 BrunetteME vs BlondeME


 Can't decide if I should stay blonde or go brunette. Decisions, decisions.

'Till next time lovelies....


Stay Gorjess,





4 comments:

stay blonde girl! but if your craving brown throw in some more low lights :)

@brony ;) thanks i might just do that!

NO go brunette!! SO much more natural & sexy looking. The blonde is cute but looks a bit fake even though you rock it out. But I think the brunette brings out your natural beauty.

Loving the new posts, please do an on-camera makeup tutorial soon!! Or maybe makeup/fashion hauls, favorites, etc.

@ANONY Thanks :) I don't think I'll be converting to a full blown brunette..I'll slowly ween myself off the bleach AHAHA. I'm definitely gonna take the blonde down a couple notches or so! & I'll definitely do that :) Thanks for reading & commenting!