Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Inner Fat Girl

 (Strawberry Cupcake topped with Nutella Frosting, Cinnamon Toast Crunch & Pirouline Cookie Straw)

& yes, I made it.


Excuse me, while I salivate...

Ever heard of that bad wolf, good wolf story? If you haven't, well here you go..

"One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes
on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between 2 wolves.
One is Evil. It is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance,
self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride,
superiority, and ego.
The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility,
kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and
faith."
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his
grandfather, "Which wolf wins?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed." "

You must be wondering..

WELL, WHAT THE DOULBE U TEE EFF DOES THAT WOLF STORY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT DELICIOUS CUPCAKE!?
  
You'll see. JUST KEEP READING! Relax :)


As a modern day woman in her early/almost-mid-20's, I h i g h l y doubt any damned wolves are battling inside me. I'm too skinny anyways, there's no meat to battle over.


BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS INSIDE ME...


A fat girl and the woman I want to become.

& when I say fat girl, I don't mean it LITERALLY, although I bet she is fat since I'm always feeding her! But seriously, by fat girl, I mean the bad side that I over indulge in. By unhealthy food choices, insecurities, bad decision making, everything that encompasses the enormous mass of gluttony badness within myself. Feeding her is an immediate satisfaction, short term fulfillment..

& then there's the woman I want to be. She's successful, happy, satisfied, secure, and independent. The idea is there, the plan is there but there's nothing immediately satisfying or fulfilling about feeding her. It's all blood, swear & tears.

Let's just say I've fed my inner fattie for too long and it's time to starve the bitch and let her die. As cold and creepy as that sounds, it's an absolute must. The destruction of my inner fat girl has already begun. Starting by eliminating my insecurities and by doing that I've been eating clean!

"Clean? What do you mean? You've been eating food off the floor!? Oh, you mean the 3 second rule, girl I do that all the time, don't trip"

-UH NO. By clean I mean, fresh, non-processed food. I've been staying away from starchy, complex carbs and have been avoiding sugar, by all means necessary. 

CUPCAKES DON'T MAKE YOU CUTE, THEY MAKE YOU MUFFIN TOPS.


STEP 1: ELIMINATE INNER FAT GIRL INFLUENCE ON OUTER SELF
DONE.
May not be that big of difference to you, but it's a world of difference to me. Mentally, physically and emotionally, I feel like a brand, spankin' new girl! & this isn't just about my body, it's about me as a whole.

STEP 2: CHOKE OUT THE INNER FAT GIRL & BECOME WHAT YOU DREAM
- pending.


XOXO,



7 comments:

I love this. How inspiring. :)

I can totally relate to this post. I'm a current working progress. :) Keep it up girl! :D

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I love this post & both stories!!!!!! I've never heard the good wolf, bad wold story, and girl i def feed my fattie, even if she was yawning not hungry. WOW is that you in the b4 & after? thought it was an inspiration pic, nice!!!! congrats.

LMAO @ CUPCAKES DON'T MAKE YOU CUTE, THEY MAKE YOU MUFFIN TOPS.

@bombchell thanks girl! & yeah that's me :)

thats awesome. I love when people make up there minds to do whats best for them
:) keep it up! you look great.

aww thanks girl :) i'm still a work in progress though but i try!