Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fashion Fiend or Life Investor?

(taken after F21 sample sale '10)
We're only as sick as our secrets..
so what skeletons are you hiding in your closet?

I, for one, am not a big fan of skeletons..they would take up space in my closet much needed for more important things, like CLOTHES!

Clothes are an investment for success, life & love. Unfortunately, one's attire conveys a social psychological message to those who see you. Creating opportunities or reinforcing negativity. You never know who you will run into or what you'll stumble across, so I'm always prepared (for the most part, ok, I'm lying but I TRY!) because the recipe to success is opportunity and preparedness.

So case closed, I'm not a sick, addicted shopaholic! I'm an investor in life, love & success :)

CHECK OUT MY LATEST INVESTMENTS BELOW!



'
 
 
XOXO,


 
 

0 comments: