Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Inspired Make Up


HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

there's a "happy" in there you just can't see it 'cause it's white text =P


Quite patriotic, if I do say so myself ! It's my first time going balls to the wall with make up so don't be nit picky and call me out and say it's horrible :( It's hard trying to draw a star on the side of your face! I was going cross-eyed!


What I used:

Cosmetic Grade Glitter
La Femme "Royal Blue" Pigment
MAC "Your Ladyship" Pigment
88 e/s palette for the red
& MAC Fix + Spray as a mixing medium


It's pretty much self explanatory, but for the stars I put in my big blue star, all I did was clump up some "Your Ladyship" and picked it up with a NYX white eyeliner pencil and plop the clumps onto my face. White clumps on my face...sounds......delicious..NOT!


& here's my super patriotic video..ENJOY!








EVERYONE PLEASE HAVE A SAFE, HAPPY HOLIDAY!
& DON'T DRIVE DRUNK!!!!


XOXO,






2 comments:

Amen about the not driving drunk! Love the frequent posts now lol!

@ANONY I'm trying! Thanks for being a reader :) 'Preciate it!