Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Shoporexic's Relapse: Recession-Proof Your Closet! Pt. 2

You know what gets me higher than a kite & happier than leaving a store with a bag full of things I don't need?


Great deals! Not only do I get some bangin' new fits but more bang for my buck! That's a whole 'lot of banginess! Anyways, at the end of this post I'm gonna put a bunch of links to great websites that have shown me the best deals as of yet ! 

Fashion doesn't mean smashin' on your bank account, fashion is frugal my friends! Art is not in the paintbrush but the artist, it's all about improvisation and creativity if you ask me!


 HauteLook Purchase

I love the reverse waterfall effect! Short in the front and long in the back! & did I tell you how much I adore puffed sleeves? I know the front is somewhat simple and I like that but check out the back to this baby! How gorge is that!?


*random vanity* LOL!
BTW, the bronzer is AMAZEBALLS, no?
 I digress...


 


Add caption

These button remind me of old filipino lady button downs ;x But they still cute!

Cute detailing on the cuffs...

 I love the back!

THIS BLAZER WAS $5.99 USD!

I got these harem/trouser pants for a more curvy look. I'm a tiny girl and I don't have no rollercoaster curves so these pants are perfect for some additional shape!




these were also....$5.99!!!

So, you want to know how & where to find/get these things?

First of all, before any online shopping..refer to EBATES.
If you haven't already..SIGN UP SIGN UP SIGN UP & if you could, sign up using the link above!
It's cashback on all purchases bought on whatever stores they have listed & they pretty much have everything!

 Ok, now after you've done that..sign up for sample sale websites such as:
Beyond The Rack
(is an Ebates affiliated store, so even more savings!)


Also, check out discount clothes websites such as:
599fashion
(Everything is $5.99 with flat rate shipping of $6, while not everything is great on this website, if you sign up for their mailing list they email you as soon as they get new items and when they do have good items, they have great ones! So you gotta snag em up quickly before they sell out! The blazer and trouser pants were purchased from this site)
(Everything is $10 or $15! Great prices, more selection than 599 and better styling)


15dollarstore
(This site is obviously more expensive than the previous two but they have a lot of designer inspired wear for $15 !)



Tomorrow, I will be posting my lastest purchases/gifts on my latest designer bags ;)

& last but  NOT least...

HAPPY 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO ME & THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY FIANCE & MY BEST FRIEND.

Us back in the days & for the rest of my days

XOXO,


0 comments: