Monday, April 25, 2011

Are you a bottom? (Review & Haul)

Some girls like it on top, some on bottom....MASCARA THAT IS!! I'm definitely a bottom girl because I wear falsies on top and I definitely love the way full, top & bottom lashes look together. It gives my eyes enough definition for an everyday look without it looking too harsh with eyeliner! Anyways, check out the video to see my latest mascara find! Clinique Bottom Lashes ;)







Anyways, I know just  last week I posted about my new hair but I changed it, AGAIN!


I added in some brown low lights to give my blonde some dimension.






Smashbox Ionic Eyes Palette ($10)



Smashbox Classifeyed Palette ($15)


Benefit Cosmetics Feelin' Cheeky! Minis


From top to bottom: bene tint, high beam, posie tint

Each bottle is .13 oz and great for traveling. I'd have to say posie tint is my favorite because not only is it a check tint but it's a lip tint as well.

I purchased these during Sephora's 15% off for Beauty Insiders event. If you're not a beauty insider you should definitely sign up to be so you can rack up your beauty points, get emails for sales & events & there are other perks of being a beauty insider as well, like....getting to buy products before it's released to the public!

So, I got 15% off and because I went through EBATES I got 4% cash back!
Almost 20% off!
 I don't know about you, but 20% off sounds a lot better than 15% off. Maybe not the biggest difference to you big ballers out there but every little bit counts !

So, SIGN UP ! SIGN UP! SIGN UP!


XOXO,








1 comments:

I love your hair cut! :) I haven't had mine cut in almost a year! I think I'll bring your pic in and ask for my hair cut like yours! :D I love the low lights you added too! They really look great! I agree, I love mascara on the bottom :) I can't go without it on the bottom :) Loved the post!