Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Say "HELLO" To My Little Friend !!

WEAPON or ACCESSORY!?
WEAPCESSORY!!!


FORGET a lipstick mace! I like this baby better ;) Besides, how far can a lipstick mace get, 2 feet and 1 squirt? In case of an emergency, I AM NOT bout to go diggin' through my purse for no lipstick mace and pray to the mace gods that it squirts far enough to get this dude in the eyes! Better yet, squirts forwards and not accidentally back at me :X Cause lord only knows what clumsy things I do!

This ring is starting to bring out the inner chola in me. I'm ready to whip out the sharpies and piercings, again! JUST KIDDING! But I dare a chick to come mess with me while rockin' my new weapcessory, I feel fly & feisty >=)

I've been lusting over the Alexander Mcqueen Knuckle Connector..FOREVS! But this mama is not gonna spend 500 bones on it, period. It is gorge though...
 But thankfully, I found this one online for only $5! PLUS $6 for shipping so $11 total ;) Not gonna lie, just a tad disappointed it wasn't a full on brass-knuckle type of deal but it's still cute & dangerous enough, nonetheless. Don't underestimate the lethal combo of cute & dangerous.



 & LAST BUT NOT LEAST..

SOME VAIN PICS ;)

JK 

It's not vanity when it's for a reason other than just "BECAUSE I THINK I LOOK CUTE"
It's a look I did using my new SMASHBOX palette "Ionic Eyes" I bought that palette just because of that fierce blue on it & I love it! Blue is a hard color to work with IMHO cause it's too reminiscent of MIMI!!!



                                                                                                                        
 XOXO,

0 comments: