Saturday, May 14, 2011

Geisha Face

So I got really excited my new camera finally came!! In addition to my new camera, I also bought Coastal Scent's 88 Color Palette so I gave it a spin. What inspired this Geisha look was our Marine friend LCPL Castillo because he was just in Japan & my co worker's red eyebrows really put the thought in my head. Luckily, Coastal Scents has an awesome rainbow of colors in the palette & since people don't generally use the red, we should! Just FYI, doing this was very very simple, much easier than doing regular makeup.
The keys to achieving this look:
-White e/s
-Red e/s
-Black e/s
-MAC's 219 brush
-MAC's 263 brush
-Duo eyelash glue
-Sephora brand red lip color
-Michael Kors Very Hollywood lashes















4 comments:

i like this theatrical look!! you should do these more often =) QUESTION.. did you have to use any foundation to make your skin so white?!

lol thanks & no I did not have to put anything extra on my face, I got lucky with the flash.