Monday, March 1, 2010

new year, new look!

So for the new year I decided that I was going to give myself a new look. I've been a brunette for soooooooooooo long. geez. It's actually pretty surprising because I usually never stick to a hair color for too long. I'm real fidgety when it comes to that! It was a step by step process, which I did on my own because I hate being in a salon for hours while I saturate in that sanitary, chemical smell which gives me a headache beyond BELIEF! So if I can do it myself, why not right?

Well here are the phases of my hair from the past couple of months..










the last blonde..my hair is NOT that blonde, I think it's the lighting that makes me look like im a platinum blonde or something. My blonde is a lot darker than that, its like a dirty, ashy blonde and there are still strands of darker brown in there too.

3 comments:

beautiful as always! I am loving the new color! perfect for the hot days coming up! I love changing my hair color but I hate how it fries my hair completely.

JD! Welcome back!!! :) Ur hair looks good either way woman! Look forward to ur blog posts. Hope all is well on the home front!

how did you do that transition on your own? i myself am in the process of going from brown to blonde- just looking for some advice because i LOVE how yours turned out !!