Monday, November 3, 2008

did you guys miss me ?

you must be wondering...

WHERE THE H-E-double hockey sticks HAVE YOU BEEN!?




i've been SICK and also a little bit lazy to blog (it's so high maintenance). I DO apologize for not posting as much as I should and not keeping up with my blog roll. I PROMISE i will be up and running again ;] & a big thanks to all of you who asked if i was okay!


ANYWAYS! I've been tagged! By Neeyuh(peacelovemakeup) & Aradani(halo-halo)



Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website


1. I'm a wierd perfectionist. When I want something perfect, it IS perfect to the TEE. But if it doesn't come out perfect or I don't want it perfect I want it to be as if I never tried. Do you get it? i.e. my room is either perfect or totally messed up cause if it's not perfect, i dont want it half-assed cleaned. So i don't want it to look like i tried.

2. I'm extreme. I either love you or hate you with a passion.

3. I'm very gray area, I don't see things as black and white.

4. I don't eat multiple things at once? LIKE I don't want more than one food on my plate with my rice. And if they are together like at a party, i like them seperated. I don't like mixing my food! So I'll eat rice and adobo, then when I'm done with that, I'll eat rice and something else.

5. I was actually a tomboy when I was a kid. I liked video games, playing sports and what not. But I grew out of it..I'll still play a video game or two every now and then though.


6. When I'm mad or sad..I'll clean.

I'm sure everybody's done this already! SO whoever comes across this..I TAG YOU!!

5 comments:

yayyyyy... Youre bacccckk!!! <33 And yes, Ive missed you! nice to know 6 special facts about you... Although, i cant really c u hatin' anyone ;)

Hahah I'm a perfectionist too! And I like to do things 100% and make sure it's finished! I'll work through a meal if I have to!

I hope I'm love and not hate then =P. Wait isn't love/hate black/white? Haha.

I worked with a little kid who would freak out if his food touched. Like if his veggies touched his pasta or something.. like you? haha

Gosh Serenity Star is so gorgeous, just like Mama! You ladies look HAWTTT! Love red lips on you!

Glad to see you back!!!!

lol, i totally know what you mean about food touching each other. i cant stand that when i go to filipino parties so i dont put much on my plate. or even at buffets, etc i try to keep it seperate. we must be weird...or normal and everyone else is weird. lmao!

i was really wondering where the heck you went. lol. glad your back.

I'm sooooo glad your back!! I'm happy you did the tag. Great facts, it's nice to get to know a little more about you! =)