Thursday, March 4, 2010

formspring.me

what concealer and foundation do yo use

For my basic everyday make up I do NOT use concealor. Just because I don't have blemishes or anything really that needs extra covering up on. My foundation pretty much is a 1 step deal for me!

I use MAC's Studio Sculpt Foundie in NC35.

It is the PERFECT foundie for me! It light, and it has just a hint of dewiness and it keeps my face looking moisturized and airbrushed. I would say that I have normal/dry skin depending on the weather so regardless if my skin is a bit dry or not it just just makes my skin look flawless without being overly greasy or caked looking.

But when I absolutely MUST use concealor I use Bobbi Brown's creamy concealer kit. It does it's job and I'm on the go! Especially if I had a hectic night the night before and you need to cover up those airbags below your eyes!

Ask me anything

3 comments:

we're the same color! woot, woot! =P

You're back to blogging and I didn't know!!! Welcome back and it's good seeing you post! :)

Sadly I need to use concealer everyday because of the dark circles under my eyes. But I think that MAC always come up with the greatest foundation :)